Salesforce is already a well-known name in the IT industry today. Thanks to its powerful CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool, the company is in high demand today. Statistics suggest that over 150,000 businesses, which include both small-scale companies and large Fortune 500 brands, avail the expert CRM services of Salesforce. Interestingly, the latter is involved in providing a wide array of solutions to nearly every department in an organisation – sales, marketing, information technology, accounting, and many more.
This is why companies are always in need of Salesforce experts who possess the necessary knowledge to use the CRM tool to the advantage of their business. In this case, it only makes sense for computer science professionals to acquaint themselves with this vital tool which is a pride of several IT companies today. Besides, another very important reason why Salesforce training can help is the heavy pay package that follows it. Salesforce administrators are entitled to an average annual salary of over $100,000!
This and many more reasons make Salesforce certification appealing to any IT professional. Here we look at the 3 must-do training courses that can help change your entire career graph.
3 Salesforce Training Courses that You Must Do
- Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Tableau
- Salesforce Platform Builder
The best part is that these 3 Salesforce courses are available collectively in a package, namely The Salesforce Certification Essentials Bundle. Another plus point: this course package can be completed in just a total of 46 hours! Also, each of these 3 courses is intended at covering Salesforce classic and not the new Lightning series.
Let’s individually look at what each of these courses offers to its students.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Training – This course aims at teaching the implementation, configuration and management of Sales and Service Clouds. This would help you learn to operate the Salesforce platform efficiently in tune with the specific needs of an organisation. Besides, the course would also revolve around implementing automation, security, troubleshooting, user interfaces, and customised apps.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification Training – The course helps you learn all the basic concepts of the Salesforce Platform App Builder tool. Also, Salesforce online application development can be learnt by using the essentials of Force.com. This course is an important step ahead in the field of Salesforce development and a must for developers and programmers.
- Tableau Certification Training Course – Here you can look forward to mastering the skills of Tableau Desktop 10 tool for data visualisation and reporting. This can be particularly helpful in project management. Learn to build visualisations, organise large amounts of data and create dashboards.
All these 3 courses can be accessed 24/7 online so you can choose to study them as per your convenient time and place. And, because they can be taken online, you wouldn’t need to step out either, one of the golden opportunities to avail during Covid-19 lockdown. You have lifetime access to all these courses; all you need is an internet connection to study them either on the web or through mobile streaming.
All the courses are carefully designed by industry experts that possess extensive domain experience. Upon completion of each course, you’d be entitled to receive a Salesforce certification of completion. And, once you’re Salesforce-certified on your résumé, the sky is the limit to take your career graph wherever you want to.