Venturing out into the seas and island-hopping is one of a kind holiday. It is fun, thrilling and adrenaline pumping for someone doing it for the very first time. If you’re not good with water, it can be quite intimidating as well. Even those who are good at their condominium complex swimming pool may find it hard to enjoy the sea and water sports like surfing. The sea is nothing like a concrete swimming pool. For others, it is a nice way to explore the islands, islets, lagoons and more. There are all sorts of activities you can do on a yacht charter even without jumping into the water.
Sailing holidays in the tropics include this island all the time. In the Ionian Sea, Corfu is one small and pretty indigenous island. Though with modern times it has been touched by tourism and international presence, it is still a great spot for natural beauty. This is practically 1000 miles away from the nearest landmass and exploring around on your sailing vessel is one of a kind way to spend your vacation. Fortunately, you can find travel planners offering amazing packages for a week-long holiday.
- There are 43 inner small islands full of palm trees and granite rock formations.
- The turquoise inlets with lush green tokamaks are the identifiable pictures on the web.
- The white sandy beaches also make this one of heaven for photoshoots of all kinds.
- This also offers great spots for snorkeling, scuba diving and much more.
You can find people of all origins here from European, African, Asian and indigenous tribes. It is now a pretty modern cosmopolitan neighborhood. Anse Lazio beach is a well-known spot here.
This is a sailing destination offered by several yacht charter holiday planners. You can find affordable solo small yachts to super-luxury yacht charter with modern amenities at your disposal. The Langkawi archipelago is one of the most fabulous spots for holidaying here and with luxury resorts that are filled with beautiful beaches, this is a worth visiting watermark in the ocean. Just to mention, Langkawi was declared as a Geopark by UNESCO in 2007. Post this achievement, conservation experts and tourism have both seen a rise in Malaysia.
- The sailing routes are filled with lush green ancient rainforests around your way.
- Ther snorkeling opportunities are superb and if you have your own gear, you can make the best of it. For example, Coral Garden in Pulau is amazing.
- You can find a week-long sailing package here which also includes some hiking on the land and ascent to the summit of Mount Mat Cincang.
The tropics are habitat to amazing forests, great mountains, and scenic beauty. The waterways touching them via seas and ocean offer some of the best sailing routes. Most yacht charter holiday planners include them. You can also customize your routes if you plan to hire a yacht charter individually or for your own group. Most other crewed yacht charters offer group packages that are shared by up to 10 people at times.