Ever since COVID-19 has been declared a global pandemic, personal protective equipment has become a necessity. The novel Coronavirus is very contagious and can spread through coughs and sneezes. Therefore, it is a must that people cover their faces with a high-quality covering. N95 respirators are one of the most popular and trustworthy face coverings being sold all around the world. These respirators provide a tight seal around your nose and mouth so that the virus cannot enter your body if present around you.
With the emergence of the pandemic, different kinds of masks are circulated in the market. For instance, surgical masks, N95 masks/respirators, KN95 masks/respirators, etc. We have often come across buyers who are confused about choosing the best one. They don’t know which type is the best and why. Well, we say it is an N95 respirator mask manufactured in USA that is the best choice when it comes to choosing a high-quality protective face covering. And this article will tell you how. So, let’s begin.
How are N95 masks a better choice?
Here are some of the potential features of N95 masks making them a better or you can say the best choice for wearers.
- N95 masks are made up of multiple protective layers and provide a firm/tight seal around your face. This design of the mask helps the wearer to prevent exposure to dust, fumes, bio-aerosols like viruses and bacteria, mist, fibers, etc. Note, the mask only filters the aerosols containing no oil.
- N95 respirators masks are named so because they offer 95% filtration against air-borne germs and thoroughly filter the air that reaches your respiratory tract. Other ordinary masks can never provide you with such an advanced level of protection.
- N95 respirators meet NIOSH 42 CFR 84 requirements for 95% filtration efficacy. Also, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared the use of N95 respirators for surgical uses.
- N95 respirators don’t use natural rubber latex and are fluid resistant. Plus, they undergo and pass ASTM testing methods for “Resistance of Medical Face Masks to Penetration by Synthetic Blood.” This test certifies that N95 respirator masks manufactured in USA are resistant to synthetic blood directed at it under varying high pressures.
- N95 masks are provided with exhalation valves that are good for cutting the moisture. Otherwise, the moisture content, if build up inside the mask, can certainly destroy it.
- Last but not the least, all the super qualities come at such affordable prices. The average price for an N95 mask is 300-600 rupees.
As a genuine recommendation, we suggest you buy N95 respirator masks from ALG health. They are offering N95 respirator masks manufactured in USA. Their masks are of super quality and that too at super affordable prices. For further information, visit their website now.